What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It´s not that I love to compain or whine or whatever, but I realy do need some rest... :P this weeked we have a party and a trip to the mountain and lunch with one family then dinner with friends, then lunch with the other family and so on... :P :P

I will buy me some Ambien and get a room in a hotel to spend the weekend... :grin:

My HOA is grinding my gears today. I called 3 weeks ago to have them tell the landscapers to remove a giant weed from outside my bedroom window. I called them for the 3rd time today because it hasn't been done. They called me back late in the day, telling me it's not a giant weed, it's a "lantana." And evidently it was deliverately planted there, but it's so askew to the window and growing so ridiculously out of control it just looks like a giant damn weed.

If someone (landscapers) planted that thing deliberately, I should think that, since we pay them (as homeowners) they would perhaps make an effort to plant it in a place where it might look halfway decent, and then keep it under control.

One day I'm going to wake up inside the giant weed that ate my condo.

Shawna,

Isn't the lantana flowering? It is a really pretty plant. Where I live, the frost kills it before it gets big enough to threaten humans...

I don't think Shawna has many frost days during the year though :P

"big enough to threaten humans" is a funny thought though :grin: