What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Men only ask questions like that to please women. Otherwise we get a tongue lashing for never showing any interest in thoughts, feelings, etc.

Women overthink everything way too much and us guys are the ones who have to hear about it all, whether we want to or not.

My psychology teacher in high school said that asking someone this question was an invasion of privacy. :grin:

People have always the right to remain silent... which, for me, is a lack of education. And yes, maybe women ask too many questions and pretend to explore a man´s mind... well, we´re women after all... :cool:

If someone bombs me with "what are you thinking?" I can start a conversation about my thoughts, or maybe just keep silent and ignore the question. It´s not that important after all... it´s not worse than cleaning empty ashtrays ten times a day... :shades:

I'd like to declare every bachelor's , masters or PHD degree made within the last 10 or so years a fraud - as you've been copying and pasting ( ie ; stealing ) faster , you pirates , than Blackbeard at his worst . Therefore , you all still can only stand on a high school ( at best education ) . The internet has made a mockery of educational degrees ... }:(

The internet has made a mockery of educational degrees ... }:(

you are absolutely right. In English last year our instructor had an assistant who ran all our assignments through a service on the 'Net to determine plagiary if it existed. And there are services you can pay to write your thesis.... every writing assignment you can think of. I shudder to think how doctors/dentists are getting their degrees these days.

It grinds my gears that there are people in the world who can afford to have the Japanese edition of the latest KS album shipped to them. They say it costs more than twice the actual cost of the album. I can't afford that! :puppyeyes: Japan grinds my gears (yes, you heard me, Kevin!). Why do THEY get special treatment?

Children. They are so cute when they´re new born babies, when they start to smile, laugh and make those goo-goo sounds... and then when they´re three or four and you can start to reason with them... and suddenly the sweet little angel becomes a little bleep with hair on his face and a deep voice, piercing, likes rap and wears ridiculous clothes and knows more than I do about cell phones, internet, iPods, etc. (that´s good...) and he knows everything better than me :doh:

my brother for bitching at me for eating less than half a plate of leftover chinese that he got yesterday - the chances were he wouldn't even have eaten it and it would've ended up in the dog's bowl but because i ate it he's freaking out. child.

The fact that no one looks out for any one else but themselfs. I don't want to sound like I belive that everyone should live only for others, but PLEASE! PEOPLE! FOR THE LOVE OF HARMONY PLEASE! There are others living on this lump of spinning rock you know! Just a little bit of conseration really would be loved. No everyone LIKES being hit by your done up clio, not all foot walkers CAN run while on stils and PLEASE! don't cha think it would be slightly hard for a guy in a wheelchair to get the hell out of your way when your late to the sale down town? come on world! I have much respect for your high profile job in whatisname's shoppe but there really is NO NEED to barge THROUGH me! Thankyou, have a nice day.