What was the over/under on Britney's marriage?

RonJonSurfer

Britney Spears files for divorce in LA By JEREMIAH MARQUEZ, Associated Press Writer

LOS ANGELES - Britney Spears filed for divorce Tuesday from Kevin Federline, officials said. The Los Angeles County Superior Court filing cites "irreconcilable differences," said court spokeswoman Kathy Roberts.

Spears, 24, married rapper Kevin Federline, 28, in 2004. They have a 1-year-old son, Sean Preston, and an infant son who was born Sept. 12. The divorce papers identify the baby as Jayden James Federline.

A message left with Spears' attorney, Laura Wasser, was not immediately returned.

Spears married Federline eight months after ending a 55-hour Las Vegas marriage to her childhood friend, Jason Alexander. Her second marriage has provided endless fodder for tabloids, which have speculated frequently that the union was in trouble.

Calls left for Federline's representatives also were not immediately returned.

Get this, here in Ohio in Columbus on Monday night it was WWE Wrestling and some guys went from the station, well Kevin was there, he is working with WWE now or something, and the wrestlers were giving him flack, calling him a hillbilly and all this stuff. The guys from here at work said it was too funny! I would pay to see Kevin get a smack-down!

Well, I, for one, am sad... :( This couple never stood a chance...their love was plain to see and I can only think that Kev was driven (under the 'Pastor Ted defence'...as it will be hitherto known) to seek love elsewhere after Britney so obviously 'let herself go' following the birth of their two children.

Still, they are both talented musicians and I'm sure their careers will be unaffected.

Lay off them...they don't deserve our ridicule at this sensitive time.

:(

We can ridicule them later!

:)

I don't know anything about eathier of them, but i don't see what the fasination is with plowing through someone else's love life, or life in general and then disscussing sensitive things like they aren't intitled to some privet things. You wouldn't like it if someone dragged privet things about you into open disscusstion would you guys? ;)