Weirdest place you've found someone?

Blue Fish

I found a man bleeding from severe facial wounds, holding a butcher knife on my front porch once. We had just moved into a new house that very day, far out in the country. After I slammed the door in his face, and became hysterical, my husband discovered that the man had been in an auto accident, and was hurt badly. We were the only lights for miles. Turned out the knife was ours, we'd dropped it from a box in the moving process. Talk about scared!! I felt so badly after I found out how he was hurt. I cleaned him up a little and we took hm to the ER. I think that qualifies as weird. :crazy:

I once found two transvestites sleeping in one of the rooms in my home. There was a huge party the night before and early in the morning I was awaken by the phone, somebody was asking for some friend. I said "Wait, maybe she´s around here..." so I went to see on the sofa, in the room, in the other room, there were people sleeping everywhere. I saw two girls sleeping in a small bed in the office room and I was going to ask them their names when they woke up... :laughing:

I never missed anything at home and believe me, there was lots of parties and people staying for the night (and even for weeks...) Even now if I give a party there are people that I don´t know, they come with friends so I suppose my friends won´t bring freaks nor killers...

I have some control over things and people but a party where you know everybody isn´t such fun... ;)