OLD 55's MUSIC KNOWLEDGE DOUBLES QUIZ

OLD 55

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few Posts crossed there. Katie already got it.

I think "Sunny Afternoon" is a GREAT song. His whole life is crumbling and he doesn't give a rats. Just enjoys his sunny afternoon. Very wry.

I've had a great fun time with you ladies. Thank you !

ONLY ONE QUESTION REMAINING. LET'S MAKE IT WORTH 10 POINTS !

QUESTION 2

The original * of Which U.S. Act's Album is said to the most valuable ?

* Only 2 known copies exist. It was re-pressed minus some tracks, so don't get over excited if you find you have one when the Question's answered. I'll give you the Title, Label and Serial # of the original then.

Goodnight All.

:)

Edited by Guest

Bob Dylan

Well I only asked for the Act, so........

:coolio: CONGRATULATIONS EDNA ! (AND LAURIE) :thumbsup:

I made the Question woth 10 Points to give the others a chance to "catch up" but that backfired. :)

The Album is "The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan", original version. Apparently it was later re-pressed with 4 songs removed.

Details of the Original are:

Columbia CS-8796, Stereo. I'm not sure of the Original's release date, but I think it was 1963 - unless that's the date of the re-pressed version. Maybe they were both the same year ?

(See, there's a LOT more I don't know than I do know).

Val's not well today, so I mightn't get back in for a while. :P

UPDATED POINTS

Edna & Laurie 63

Katie & Joe 42

Peaches & Sammy 37

Shawna & Brad 3

Edited by Guest

Hello Darryl... see you´re not on line, hope Mrs55 is OK... tell her we, the quizers, send our hi!!!! to her too. ;)

Well, I´m glad to see we have another answer! :smile:

Actually, I had read a review in a french magazine, some twenty years ago, about rare albums and I vaguely remembered it was someone like the boss, Dylan, Simon&Garfunkel, Carole King... so it was not that wild... :)

You're a wild thing Edna. :)

Val said "thank you". She's sitting up watching a TV Game Show at the moment - still not eating much at all. I suppose I'll have to get my own Dinner !!!

HERE'S A NEW QUESTION 1

WHO AM I ?

Born on 10/28/1963 in Pennsylvania, one of a family of 5 boys. First car was a 1984 Chevy Camaro which he purchased from his earnings as front man for an early 80s Country/ Hard Rock air guitar band. One source described his audience as "a bunch of pussies", but he loved them. Unhealthy diet of lasagna and blueberry donuts, but he's managed to reach same age as Elvis. Now romantically linked with a lady you'd all know, although he has at times also been seen in the company of another young woman.

Any ideas ?

:P