Bowie V.S Jagger

Kevin

No, no you're confused there Richard, you see there's this rumor that David Bowie and Mick Jagger had Heterosexual sex.

Did this just go over everyone's heads? or is it not as funny as I thought it was, cuz I must admit that I giggled when I typed it, and I think that I peed myself a little bit in the process. :jester:

I've seen the stones in concert and bowie also....bowie puts on quite a show in concert....

wasnt the song angie about bowie's wife????

Laurie, That's the story that she put out in her book. She was the one that put out the sex story between the 2 guys too. That may or may not be true, if you've ever seen her. I tend to believe Sammys version.

Yep, that´s what they say. Seems logic. I remember the headlines, and the release of the song a year later. When I first heard it I thought "It must be about Marianne Faithfull..."

We went to the house in the mountain yesterday and I took "Let it Bleed" and "Sticky Fingers" tapes for the car. It´s awesome when you get back, you drive for an hour watching the city lights as you get closer with "Gimme Shelter" and "You can´t always get..." as a soundtrack...