Playing music backwards.

usernameddr

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to the site reversespeech.com from wher i downloaded the backward stairway to heaven. my reaction:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

people who listen to songs backwards have too much time on their hands. also they need to get a life.

also they absolutely RUIN classic songs. losers

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Is this being written forward or backward? :laughing:

Talk about too much time on one's hands. LOL. Did you sayyou actually took the time to go to a site and listen to some stuff? Oh, the irony. :laughing: :laughing:

:jester: :jester: I'm just messing with you.

Oh, the irony.

Is this being written forward or backward? :laughing:

Talk about too much time on one's hands. LOL. Did you sayyou actually took the time to go to a site and listen to some stuff? Oh, the irony. :laughing: :laughing:

:jester: :jester: I'm just messing with you.

Oh, the irony.

i jst typed a couple of ha's and copied em and held down ctrl+v

i'm very very good at time management it seems!

:blah:

big kiss!

the people who listen to music backwards are the same people who try and do seances, who believe that if you dial 666 three times, your head will be chopped off, who believe that if you light two candles and leave them on your doorway the devil will visit you ... the things you learn in summerschool when you are a child

the people who listen to music backwards are the same people who try and do seances, who believe that if you dial 666 three times, your head will be chopped off, who believe that if you light two candles and leave them on your doorway the devil will visit you ... the things you learn in summerschool when you are a child

Oh, and I suppose you're saying that these things are not true? R_DEVI1.gif :laughing:

there's a very apt word in hindi to describe such people... vela. (pronounced vay-la)

definition: a state of such utter boredom or lack of life that one is forced to resort to meaningless activities in order to entertain oneself

used in a sentence: my friend is so vela, she counted the number of times i re-tied my hair in class. (which incidentally was 14)

there's a very apt word in hindi to describe such people... vela. (pronounced vay-la)

definition: a state of such utter boredom or lack of life that one is forced to resort to meaningless activities in order to entertain oneself

used in a sentence: my friend is so vela, she counted the number of times i re-tied my hair in class. (which incidentally was 14)

wow, hindi is a wicked language! :laughing:

I tried that, and the only thing I got was an automated response telling me I didn't dial enough numbers... :P :: And then someone came and chopped my head off, and then the doctors sewed it back on, so then I tried it again just to see if it still works. But this time I ducked! :blah:

you can call me radhika...that IS my name after all! :thumbsup:

"You can call me Ray or you can call me Jay. Or you can call Ray Jay or you can call me Jay Ray. But, you doesn't has ta call me Johnson."

It's an old bit, sorta like me.

Radhika is a very pretty name. I promise not to shorten it to Rad (at least, not anymore).

Not ture im am not like that I just think it is cool. And I wish I had extra time on my ahnds.

Also for the person that sadi whoever listens to it backwards wrecks good music. That is not true. I accually opens up a whole new dimention of music. If you think about it do you think queen would make a song like another one bites the dust. A song wihtout meaning. When most of their songs are so meaningful. I think it is meant ot play backwards. And it does reflect Queen to I think where is says "It's fun to smoke mara." in Another one bites the dust If you think about it. Listen to Don't Stop me Now. It says "I'm floating around in extacy" I hope that is how you spell it.

Think about it...