Playing music backwards.

usernameddr

I'm sure we all heard this. But how many believe in it. I think its ture. Play stairway to heavn backwards for yourself it says

Here's to my sweet satan

the one whose little path

would make me sad

whoses power is satan

he'll give you give you 666

there was a little tool shed where he made us suffer

sad satan

Or anotherone bits the dust

anyway

HOw many can you find

I got

Queen -Anotherone bites the dust

Led Zeppelin - stairway to heaven

Eagles - Hotel Cailfornia

Jimmy Eat world - The middle

Britney spears - Hit me baby one more time

Pual Mc Cartney - Band on the run

Oh and the Popeye theme song says have a laywer give me a f#^k now.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an old thread with a site link. Listen to the mp3 files and decide for yourself whether or not it's bunk. :shades:

Is that link in the other thread the one were nasty things appear on your screen when you listen to the reversed version? I once found a site on reversed songs and satanic messages etc and it scared me. I'm not looking!!

I've asked before, but HOW do you play Music backwards???

I don't have any machinery (that I know of) that can do it.

::

I have a reverse wlakman... before it runs out of batteries (when batteries are almost kaput), it goes reverse so you can listen the tapes backwards...

How do you do that, Rachel? The turntable turns in one direction, so you should change the sense of the motor inside...turntables go clockwise and you should make it turn counter clockwise... a friend of mine did it when we were teens, but I don´t know if that´s the way... :stars: :stars:

Thats a good point ~ how can it be subliminal if we only play songs forward and our brains don't recognise things automatically that aer said backwards.

It wouldn't be subliminal if we are only playing it forward. It would just be 'there' in backwards mode.

:stars: Man I'm confused.

Silly question... :doh:

But if you listen to music forwards, what difference does it make what it says backwards?

:puppyeyes:

Yes, and what´s the use??? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It wouldn't be subliminal if we are only playing it forward. It would just be 'there' in backwards mode.

That´s also true... that´s not the real word, it should be "hidden backwards" rather that "subliminal"... or not? I´m confused too... :stars: