Sign in to follow this  
Batman

Avril bashes Ashlee

Only trouble, their "celebrity" is dubious at best. That Avril looks like she might be able to fight, though. She also looks like she needs a bath.

Come to think of it....all those people that participated in the 'celebrity boxing' things....well, their celebrity was dubious, as well. So, I guess, ring the bell...

i'd say avril could certainly do with a date with your wife's bathroom products jr! also, don't you just hate the way all her music videos are exactly the same i.e. she looks pouty, angsty, (dirty) and walks angrily down a street. does she pay people to direct this crap?!

She has videos? I've never seen one. Then of course, I turned off MTV the day Yo MTV Raps debuted, and never turned it on again. Seriously.

Sounds to me like she has an Alanis Morrisette complex. "I'm so deep, take me seriously"

You got it in a nutshell JR! but lets not forget the "Life's so hard on me" and the "I'm really 'suicidal', feel sorry for me, and buy my records" and "I can play two chords on the guitar, I rock!" Grrr..

You got it in a nutshell JR! but lets not forget the "Life's so hard on me" and the "I'm really 'suicidal', feel sorry for me, and buy my records" and "I can play two chords on the guitar, I rock!" Grrr..

Actually, she has someone else play those two chords!

Avril is pretty funny, she also started a feud with Hillary Duff. It's like a 2nd grader tripping a kindergardener.