Lost

lucylooloo

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, tonight's episode is one of those where they use a guy with a low, whispery voice to narrate the promos. You know, the voice they use when something "special" is about to take place, like someone dieing or a favorite cast member returning. Anyway, you get the picture so here goes:

Tune in tonight for a very special episode of Lost. Tonight the survivors are shocked to see a giant sea turtle come out of the ocean and up onto the beach. As the wonderful creature makes his way up the beach Jack, Sahid and Sawyer are envisioning bowls of hot soup.

Then Kate says, "Hey wait you guys. That sea turtle looks familiar." She approaches the beautiful tutle and looks into it's soft, warm eyes. "Oh yes" she cries, "it's him, it's him!"

With that Kate mounts the magnificent beast and rides him further up the beach to the astonishment of the other survivors. The turtle seems to enjoy the feel of Kate's legs wrapped around his neck. "Careful, Kate", mutters Jack.

"I know this turtle", Kate says. "I met him at an on-line music site called Songfacts. I always admired his comments and his gorgeous avatar and I dreamed of one day meeting him. But, what is he doing here?", she wondered.

Tune in toniight to find out.

Anyway, how's that sound for a "very special episode"? It certainly would explain what happened to UncleJoe, huh?

tsk tsk aaron - behave yourself, young man! :laughing:

that's hilarious joe! :laughing: still, if your sea turtle is gone for good i'd rather it be on an idyllic desert island than anywhere else!

I'm trying, but it's hard when he writes...

With that Kate mounts the magnificent beast and rides him further up the beach to the astonishment of the other survivors. The turtle seems to enjoy the feel of Kate's legs wrapped around his neck. "Careful, Kate", mutters Jack.

OK, people, peddle your filth somewhere else. We have to discuss last nights episode.

My two word review - Shut up! That was an example of a great episode that keeps you in suspense but doesn't jerk you around like last week. Boone and Shannon? Ewww. I love Hurley and can't wait for his flashbacks. "Pee on it, dude, just pee on it."

Lucylooloo, sorry there was no Sawyer. But it was top notch anyway.

Anyone else see it?

OH my! I thought that there was something strange about Shannon and Boone, but raalllfffo!!! They look too much like real siblings for it to work. It seems so..so insectual. This can't be what they were going for here. I hope. And, forget Sawyer. Everybody better watch their back for Locke. There is something really sinister about that dude.I'm beginning to think that he's hell's gatekeeper or something.

Can someone fill me in on what I missed between Shannon and Boone?

Well, you know how the show introduced Boone and Shannon as brother and sister, as they did grow up together in the same household supported by the same parents? What would you have thought if you saw the two of them lock lips in a moment of passion, falling on the bed and the scene then switches, next thing you see are the two of them getting dressed! That is what happened on Wednesday night (Jan 12). Turns out they are related to eachother by marriage (stepbrother and stepsister).

How many of you are wondering what's up with Locke? He has some powerful hallucinogens! I believe Locke did not arrive via the crash as the others did. What leaves me wondering if that is a fact is the show did do a background episode on his life but could that have been a time more distant than the others? He definitely has survival techniques down to a T prompting me to suspect he has been on that island for a long time.

latest night episode then...hmmm...was very "Cruel Intentions" to me. hahaha. Boone is great, but eww on the getting some with his sister. Shannon just gets on my nerves she always so ungrateful and such and such but i like her with Sahid--they are cute. :: Harley and the Jin where hilarous, and when is Harley not??

Locke is...hmmm...he is always trying to help the people without knowing their exact problems like he did with Charlie and he tried to do with Boone. craziness.

HEYYYY my life does not revolve around sawyer....all the time...haha :laughing:

UncleJoe, I'm a little worried about your obsession with Kate and the turtle. Do we need to call in some professional help for you?

I have a confession. I have become so preoccupied with Lost that I have been cheating on you people with another message board. Anyway, they have scripts for all the episodes if anyone is interested. click here

Elvish, the one you missed is "Hearts and Minds", the last one (duh). It's not as much fun as seeing it, but at least you will know what's going on.

great episode as always. glad we see walt and michael's side. weird about the comic book polar bear and then the polar bear...the bird book then a bird...and everyone saying "walt's...special..." "walt's....different..."

creepy. and as always, locke helping people with their anonymous problems

All right now...I'm ticked! Another freaking re-run? What gives? They keep breaking up the continuity of the serial by showing re-runs every other flippin' week. I understood them doing so over the Holidays, but now? Jesus H. Crimminy, give us a break.

An episodal series should try to give its viewers some semblance of continuity, doncha think?

And if they must show re-runs what's wrong with the Kate swimming scene episode? Huh?