Lost

lucylooloo

has anyone seen that show called Lost?

It comes on ABC (wednesday 8/7c) , i think, premiered in late September. About 48 people that survvied a plane crash in the South Pacifice, sadly enough they landed on a deserted island, they found a radio and began to work it but the juice died out, but what they did find was a mysterious message, left by a french woman. Lucky for them, someone spoke french and reported that the message was a plea for help, and Sayid was able to figure out that the message was placed on the radar or whatever 16 years ago...

Another plus is they all know of a passenger who was traveling in handcuffs and leg irons (for what crime, we don't know YET), and the remote island is home to some mysterious things lurking in its interior.

I am now itching to watch the next episode i think it will be a great series. Oddly reminds me of Lord of the Flies, though they are large differences but some similarities.

:coolio:

also, amazingly enough, the majority of the people stranded where all exceedingly good looking, except for one that i saw, and the small boy.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't wait to see how it goes tomorrow, i really liked how it started out and it's great they are finally doing a new show we have been having loads of CSI (though i must admit i am an addict to CSI Vegas) and reality shows (like golden_ann said or wrote). i think the polar bear was i nice touch, it kept us thinking "WELL WHAT IS IT? GIVE US MORE DETAILS!!!" i hope the don't cram to much drama into one episode, but hopefully tomorrow's will be great! :: everyone tune in and we all can rant and gush about it! :coolio:

anyone else enjoying watching Josh Holloway (Sawyer) as i am? One of the other goodlooking guys on there is Ian Somerhalder (Boone)he was named one of People Magazine's 50 Sexiest Men in the fall of 2002 and was a model for guess...some trivia for ya... :thumbsup:

I thought last night's show was very good. We're getting more and more depth on the characters and on the plot. The previews for next week seem to signal an increase in the weirdness. Apparently the survivors are going to see people emerging from the woods who had to have perished in the rear of the fuselage.

Very interesting (a la Arte Jonson's Nazi).

johnson.gif

I am really enjoying this show...but that scares me because what if it turns out to be incredibly cheesy and I've wasted all this time on it? Damned TV...again I am sucking on the electronic teat.

LOL, Peaches...I love your "colorful" expressions.

PS: Allow me to correct my typo...it's Arte JoHnson.

I like his Dirty Old Man...With Ruth Buzzi as the Homely Spinster with Bun(HSB).

DOL: Do you believe in the hereafter?

HSB: Why, yes...I suppose so.

DOL: Then you know what I'm here after.

[dances happily] i am so glad so many people watched it, and i was there planted on my couch, my eyes suckered to the screen. i was very happy with the way this episode turned out, i was really hoping that this show wouldnt lose my interest and it didnt! i love sawyer he is great! i felt so bad for him though after he was trying to shoot that guy to put him out of his misery and he made it worse; then Jack had to kill him :( i am still wondering what kate did...murder?? :jester:

Crap! I was watching the Cardinals game and completely missed it. :doh:

Awww, that's a shame. You gals just haven't mastered the fine art of using the remote have you? Ya gotta switch back and forth. Once you get the hang of it you won't miss a thing. Ask you favorite guy to teach you. We're born with the talent.

Awww, that's a shame. You gals just haven't mastered the fine art of using the remote have you? Ya gotta switch back and forth. Once you get the hang of it you won't miss a thing. Ask you favorite guy to teach you. We're born with the talent.

It must have something to do with hormones... I hate changing channels at such at speed but boys seem to love that sport very much.

I usually do that - I'm quite good with the recall button. But sometimes I use commercial breaks to hop up and load the diswasher, fold some clothes, etc. You'd be surprised what you can get done in a 2 minute commercial break. (Ask your favorite girl to teach you). ::