The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #210

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to think a poster once tried to correct me is the ultimate shame and utmost embarrassment!

Just had to bring that up, didn't you? I'm an embarrassment to Songfacts? What in the video world does that make you, 'Fitter?

Don't you have tea to sweeten or crumpets to butter?

Don't, from now on, use me and Songfacts in the same sentence.

Don't deny my dedication to this site, moderator or interested member you pompous donkey!

Oh British writer, moderator needs not be capitalized nor does site!

When I think of the trifling transgressions I and other SongFactors were banned for in years gone by....

Don't, from now on, use me and Songfacts in the same sentence.

I, and I daresay quite a number of other SF members, welcome the day when we need not consider "Muzik Tyme" and "SongFacts" in the same sentence. However I won't hold my breath waiting for your banning, since you seem to possess some kind of bullet-proof vest as far as behaviour sanctions are concerned. As a Site Moderator, you breached the Site's Rules of Conduct flagrantly and repeatedly, before your badge could eventually be wrested away from you. Now, this. Contrary to the impression given by MC Kenne's dismayed reaction to your conduct, this is by no means the first time you have betrayed your contempt for the SongFacts membership, nor the first time you have signalled a misogynistic bent.

And how typical of you, to dismiss the whole thing as some bizarre "mish-mash of a misdunderstanding", then to demonstrate your fake regret for said misunderstanding, by ridiculing the offended complainants. The sign of a true gent, I'm sure.

Just had to bring that up, didn't you? I'm an embarrassment to Songfacts? What in the video world does that make you, 'Fitter?

I don't know; any suggestions? Lay it on me, I can take the worst you have.

My only word of wisdom to you, 'Fitter; is you talk too much.

You remind me a lot of a screeching, pregnant peahen.

If you don't mind me saying, it looks like you might be the one overdoing the talking at the moment.

You appear to have dug yourself a hole and talked yourself into it.

Keep it up!

Here's an idea...can't we all just let this be and go on about our business?

I agree. This whole business has become unhealthy for SF.

We're not the only people that read this site. If anyone has more to say it should be done in PT.

The Top Ten is a game that everyone obviously enjoys. This ugly discussion has sucked the joy and the life right out of this thread. The person that nomianted what she felt was a great song has been insulted, as well as the other members that enjoy both the song and the game. It stops here. Any further agitation, and I'll shut 'er down. That's it.

Jenny, congrats on your number one nomination. Everyone, please remember next week is a "No Artists" that have previosuly made the Ten week, in celebration of the anniversary of The Top Ten. We've been going strong for 210 weeks .... here's to a couple hundred more! Good lord, ya think? ;)

you're not a very likeable person, MuzikTyme. How many people here actually seek out your company? or, for that matter, aren't actively repelled by it? two? maybe?

Lemme tell you something, Levis and your close friend, 'Fitter:

For every one person at Songfacts that dislikes me there are three that do.

'Course, you and 'Fitter don't know them and if y'all do, most likely y'all will talk to them the same way;

Completely disrespectful.

And on that note;

The End.

sfc1a-1.png

The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #210 for the week ending 21st March 2010

1. One Way or Another - Blondie (1979)

2. Fool in the Rain - Led Zeppelin (1979)

3. You Got It - Roy Orbinson (1989)

4. Lunatic Fringe - Red Rider (1981)

5. Juke Box Hero - Foreigner (1981)

6. Working Man - Rush (1974)

7. High Road, The - Broken Bells (2009)

8. So Lonely - The Police (1978)

9. Seven Bridge Road - Eagles (1980)

10. Hitchin' a Ride - Vanity Fare (1969)

:headphones: