SF Fantasy Football V : 2009 Season

Kevin

Simply click on 'my team ' and then 'edit settings' which is just below it on on your roster page, if you want to do it Shawna . You can also change your avatar or helmet colors there anytime.

------------------

Looks like we are just waiting for RJ now , so we may be able to draft fairly soon thereafter. No BIG rush , but if you have a bit of time, go ahead and set your draft choices or leave it on default if you are satisfied with the players as they are listed . Seeker , I have no idea how familiar you are with the names of current NFL players, so this may be the best ( and easiest ) option for you , and you needn't feel you are being short-changed , as you will get a competitive team relative to the others regardless . All the players in the list are ranked from #1 - 1000+ based on Yahoo!'s 'experts ' , and they are pretty accurate for 'the best ' 100 or so , imo , give-or take . I took this option for baseball this year and am doing pretty good .

However , If you do know a few and want to try to get them, then by all means , mess around with the draft feature to try to get the guys you want.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply click on 'my team ' and then 'edit settings' which is just below it on on your roster page, if you want to do it Shawna . You can also change your avatar or helmet colors there anytime.

------------------

Looks like we are just waiting for RJ now , so we may be able to draft fairly soon thereafter. No BIG rush , but if you have a bit of time, go ahead and set your draft choices or leave it on default if you are satisfied with the players as they are listed . Seeker , I have no idea how familiar you are with the names of current NFL players, so this may be the best ( and easiest ) option for you , and you needn't feel you are being short-changed , as you will get a competitive team relative to the others regardless . All the players in the list are ranked from #1 - 1000+ based on Yahoo!'s 'experts ' , and they are pretty accurate for 'the best ' 100 or so , imo , give-or take . I took this option for baseball this year and am doing pretty good .

However , If you do know a few and want to try to get them, then by all means , mess around with the draft feature to try to get the guys you want.

I just randomly predrafted the top 5 or so players for some positions, but apart from that I won't change anything just yet... I've never heard of any of these guys.

I wanted to give everyone the rest of the week as well as the weekend to have a chance to read this thread and to be able to look at the draft choices unrushed .

Since some seem to be ready, including our two rookie managers , I guess let's say Tue. Aug.25th ( about 11pm US EST ) I will request the draft . If anyone thinks that is still will not enough time , please post here or PT me asap . Again , you can still make changes after that time right up until Yahoo! selects our league and starts dealing out players ( time unknown , but usually 5 or so hours later ) .Teams will likely appear for you Wednesday morning then , or soon thereafter.

Edited by Guest

I forgot about Sproles! I want Sproles! I forgot how to go and get him on my list. BTW when's the draft?

[smallest] I may have had one too many dr peppers tonight [/smallest]

Go back to the list and look for him and then pull him out and add him wherever you like on your draft list using the up and down arrows .

Ok , it's on . Good luck ,all !

One other change I've made , which I decided to do last season , was to make kick return points a little harder this year . You will now get 1 point every 20 yards rather than 1 every 10 like running backs/quarterbacks .

I've also made a change so that there is only one rookie coach in each division.

Edited by Guest

Wow ! It's done . Only a little over an hour this year ! Did you see the Fantasy fairy , Shawna ? :D

The first thing I would recommend people to do is to look for the 'classic' space on the far upper right of your roster page and use that setting . The page is now on 'drag and drop ' , which I personally find a pain to use .

Edited by Guest

Rookie schmookie, I almost won the championship during my first season last year.

I just didn't want any of you Division 1 losers to claim we have an easier schedule or something like that if they don't manage to do as well as you did last year . :cool: They both got pretty good teams ,though, and won't have to do much at all which makes things easier .