What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Farin

There's a man going through your dust bin

Only this time he's looking for food

There's a tear in his eye, you don't know him

Oh but you know what he's going through

Ain't it funny that you can't seem to help him

Feeling sick as he staggers away

Is it weird that you hate a stranger?

Can a detail correct your dismay?

:rockon:

Buffalo - Stump

These guys are either incredibly good or incredibly bad :laughing: :laughing:

How much is the fish? How much is the chips? Does the fish have chips? :hippie: :stars: :hippie:

Stump were fantastic. Love'em to bits. "Buffalo" is pure class. Looking forward to buying their recently-released 3CD Anthology in the near future- or getting it for Christmas.

So how do you come to be listening to one of the great forgotten bands of 80s quirk-indie? :shades:

Incidentally, the apparently nonsensical lyric to "Buffalo", (partially quoted above), fits in with the song's theme: satirical mockery of the stereotypical American tourist in London. :o

:laughing: :grin: Couldn't find the rest of the lyrics, unfortunately.

Strange: I could swear that I've had the lyris to "Buffalo" off the Internet before, but now: no sign. I thought I had cited them in "Word Up" or "Random Lyrics". I suppose I could just listen to them and write them down for you, if I had time...which I don't, unfortunately.

Strange: I could swear that I've had the lyris to "Buffalo" off the Internet before, but now: no sign. I thought I had cited them in "Word Up" or "Random Lyrics". I suppose I could just listen to them and write them down for you, if I had time...which I don't, unfortunately.

Ah, it's okay, thank you :) I just thought it sounded interesting.