Sign in to follow this  
Carl

The Mighty Songfacts Easter Egg Hunt 2008

Off the topic of what Ann Coulter can and cannot suck, if you were a T Shirt winner many years ago, can you still win a T Shirt? I no longer have mine and would like a replacement

No , so you and Ann Coulter can go and suck eggs together. :D I think you're overlooking the time Carl , etc. put in to placing the eggs and writing the questions . Shame on you ! :shades: :laughing: :thumbsdown: :o

Or I can rip off her head and suck out her stupid beeyotch brain, as if she were a conservative crawfish.

And once again Kevin has lured me into thread jacking. And he didn't have to offer me candy.

BTW , did you get that T Shirt for thread jacking ?! You're awfully good at it ... :laughing: :laughing: :rockon: :thumbsup:

As well , I think you can win a shirt if you haven't won one recently and in the same game ... :)

NO! I got it for the trivia contest many moons ago. :neener:

Next time you want to lure me into thread jacking, I suggest the proffer of a Snickers bar or the The Best of the Colbert Report DVD. I won't thread jack for less.

Edited by Guest

I will, right after I solve #s 16, 28, 34, and 37.

I have 34.

What I don't have are 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 16, 18, 20, 23, 26, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 35, 36, 37.

:crazy:

Shannon, if you already have a SF t-shirt why don't you let those of us who don't have one (but would love one) have a better chance of winning?

You can post your answers to show how smart you are, but no need to enter the competition :wink:

:jester:

Shannon, if you already have a SF t-shirt why don't you let those of us who don't have one (but would love one) have a better chance of winning?

:jester:

If you think you could get by with the SF bananahammock, I'll see if I can arrange for one for you. ;) :grin: