The Problem With Music

Farin

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Analogy: kids wearing tank tops with dress-shirt ties. In their minds, they're knocking down people with their haute couture. Unless they wear these ugly fashions with the ironic intention to show that 1) it really looks godawful and/or 2) it has been done decades before, then they're not aware. You could spend all day telling them how ugly it looks to no avail; they will have to come to the realisation on their own as they gain more exposure to ideas, events, and experiences.

It's amazing how you can say so little in so many words!

That's quite a talent you got there, kid. Keep it up ;)

Sounds (or looks like) a bunch of wanna be lawers arguing about everthing but the case in point. If any of you ever pass the barr exam, I'll be sure (if needed) to look one of you guys up.. You really know how to confuse an issue.

Its been real something. (I have no clue what it is at this point). I think you folks have more than beat this horse to death.....

cheers

Jim

Sounds (or looks like) a bunch of wanna be lawers arguing about everthing but the case in point. If any of you ever pass the barr exam, I'll be sure (if needed) to look one of you guys up.. You really know how to confuse an issue.

Its been real something. (I have no clue what it is at this point). I think you folks have more than beat this horse to death.....

cheers

Jim

:bow: :bow:

You hit the nail on the head perfectly Jim!