What has happened?

scott

Yo yo yo homies- I have strayed away from my fave message board for some time now- and well, there are like 10 thousand new posts on each bored... and I don't really have the energy or dedication to read each and everyone... so if anyone wants to gimme like a, 'suggested reading list' so that I can catch up on the interesting stuff, that'd be cool.

Scott! It's great to see you! Laurie is right, the Top Ten is probably the biggest new thing (though it's over a year old)! :grin:

Let's see... Muzik is back, and there are several n00bs for Sammy to strongarm out of their lunch money... like that Ry kid! :shades:

How's the music going, kiddo? :)

Thanks for the greetings, of course I'm still listening to the blues- and rock, and the classics, a little hip hop and soul, some jazz, some new goodies, and whatever else my ear finds attractive.

I am not currently in a band, as I've recently moved to Colorado- which has proven to be a kind of... cultural mecca for me, I'm attending a small contemporary music school, to work my jazz/rock chops up, so that I can be frickin' awesome in a year-

so basically I just listen/play music all day and read a lot.

Thanks for the 411, I figure I'll do a quick browse, then 'mark all as read' and pick up from there.

oh yea- I'm still extremely outspoken and opinionated, but even more focused.. taking my power to a whole new level, peace homies.