Sign in to follow this  
Carl

New Homepage Look

Is it just my skin where the 'online' buttons have changed. That too everyone's but mine? Elena's got a :cool: smiley and Fin's got a :grin: next to "online"

No, the other way round... no one's but ours. :beatnik:

Click on CA next to your logout option.

okay... back on topic for THIS thread.

I notice the font's changed for the songfacts. This one is nice, even though it's got serifs. :) But the chart/album stuff is still smooshy. :crazy:

You apparently only have a smiley at all if you are logged in. Otherwise (if you have the attitude thingy on), it appears that there is only a red x. That's how it is for me...

Are the facts in reverse order? I was just browsing some songs to which I contributed, and noticed that the last fact is the first one now... can't really explain it :P

To illustrate, here's the facts for Slip Kid:

Pete Townshend's original demo was released on his 1999 solo album Lifehouse Chronicles. (thanks, Fintan - Manchester, England, for all above)

This was released in August 1976 in Canada and the US with "Dreaming From The Waist" as its flip side.

Pete Townshend: "'Slip Kid' came across as a warning to young kids getting into music that it would hurt them - it was almost parental in its assumed wisdom."

The thanking bit used to be at the very end... now "all above" doesn't really make sense anymore... I think it's a bit strange now.

^ Seems fixed now.

One thing about the "View Lyrics" link... I think it's not really visible where it is now. Those ads and ringtone links hide it quite a bit.

Maybe it'd be possible to change the font size, or move it to somewhere else? :)