Announcements

edna

I´m songfacting some 15 minutes every morning. I announce that I miss you all and hope the lottery ticket my husband bought will be the winner, otherwise I will have to keep on working all day long and I will die of sadness...

Hang in there Edna!!!

I would like to announce that I need your thoughts and good wishes once again...this time for "Old Betty"...my daughter's first car has probably seen it's last days... :( ...She's hoping Old Betty will hang in there for a few more months so she can save money for another car..... :P

I know, I´m a pest with my so called problems... now i announce I have my mac back home and Firefox, Mozilla and other stuff I totally ignore is working in my Mac OSX.10.3.2

I guess it´s going to take me some time but at least I can listen to the clips for the Top... :)

Martin, mon ami, ich verstein nothing... :laughing:

If I wasn´t working 10 hours a day I would have time to learn and enjoy my new machine :grin: but I bet I will have to wait until I´m fired so I can waste my

time on important things... like Songfacts, youtube, emails, music, etc...

I would ask for help but I just don´t have the time now...

...there´s no life after work...

Good to hear ! It's about time , too ! I believe your previous OS was from the late '90s , wasn't it ? :thumbsup:

Be careful though , edna, if you upgrade to the Leopard OS - it works great but swallowed all our files upon installation. We didn't read the manual and just went ahead thinking it would be as easy as before . A little more care is needed upon installation compared with past Mac OS updates .

Good to hear ! It's about time , too ! I believe your previous OS was from the late '90s , wasn't it ? :thumbsup:

Be careful though , edna, if you upgrade to the Leopard OS - it works great but swallowed all our files upon installation. We didn't read the manual and just went ahead thinking it would be as easy as before . A little more care is needed upon installation compared with past Mac OS updates .

Thanks, chicos!! :)

We bought our Mac in 2000, it was the most modern machine by then...

I don´t have Leopard, my friend instelled Firefox and Safari, I use Firefox... and Thunderbird instead of Outlook.

I still have to install some software, I can´t open pps and some other programs are missing.

It´s a lot of job cause I have to copy every bookmarked page and still don´t know how to copy my 2.000 mp3 from OS9.2 to 10.3.