Announcements

edna

Completely bored and on a whim , rewatched our wedding video from 5 years ago ( it was laying out to be put on disk ,I think ) . Boy , did I look like a dork then - and even worse now ! :laughing: The wife looked hot ... can't believe she wasted her time with me ! Oh well , if you can't be good , then be lucky , for sure ! :cool:

He could have been...the place was packed. You know, it has been a long time since I had been to a club, and I do not remember people touching me then as much as they did the other night. People putting their hands on my shoulders so they can move by, on the middle of my back, one chick put her hands on my hips and squeezed so she could get by to go dance. It worked! That was so odd to me, but at the same time, it seemed friendly. Weird. I also felt a little awkward being between 15 and 20 years older than most of the people there. I kept thinking about being "the creepy old guy in the club".....

Marc, I think people are more touchy feely these days... but if it's in a respectable way, there's no problem with it. If I'm trying to squeeze by someone in a crowded situation, I will put my hand on their shoulder very gently so they know I'm not just trying to smash through.

Now, it's the guys who put their hands in very inappropriate places on me and then say, "Excuse me!" that are the ones I want to throw my drink on.

They claim that it is a satellite launch , but the trajectory is supposed to pass over the North of Japan , with the possibility of parts of the payload falling on the country , and then into the ocean . Japan claims it's a missile test and has really tried to get collective pressure put on them to not go ahead with it . Likely an overreaction , as N.Korea loves to do things like this from time to time just to flex their muscles and get everyone upset , and get some leverage in future negotiations.

Japan says that if any part of the payload falls toward Japanese soil , or if it seems to be on a threatening course , they will shoot it down with Patriot missiles . N. Korea has said that any counter launch would be a hostile act and would be met with a response . Nothing much new here , though , as we've gone through this before.

--------------

Apparently , it passed over without incident and has landed in the Pacific .

Edited by Guest

7am this morning marked 7 days for me tobacco free. Since I've smoked for the past 35 years, and have never actually tried to quit, this is HUGE for me. Pats on the back and a couple of "WooHoo's" would be happily accepted. :rockon:

The longest I've ever gone before is a day. I'm rather proud of myself. :thumbsup:

Thank you! I know 7 days is, well, only 7 days. But smoking has been a part of my life forever. For me to just stop, and do it for this long without going crazy is honestly amazing to me. :o

It's also making me terribly happy. :content: