Music DVD

johnny

What are some of your favourite music DVDs. Like Concerts or documentaries.

Mine favourite concert would have to be "The Last Waltz" by The Band, followed by the Simon & Garfunkel concert in Central Park. My favourite documentary would have to be "No Direction Home", the official Bob Dylan one.

Anyone else have favourites?

• 4 weeks later...

I mostly purchase music DVDs, although I sometimes buy a CD if I want to listen while driving in my car. The one music DVD that I watch/listen to the most is: The Goo Goo Dolls, Live in Buffalo. I exercise at home, instead of going to the gym, so this is the DVD that I watch while working out. Needless to say, I had to purchase another one because the first one was worn out. LOL I have also recently bought Big Head Todd and the Monsters, Live at the Fillmore and Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds, Live at Radio City. My latest purchase was Ekhymosis, Unplugged. Ekhymosis is the Colombian rock band that Juanes played in, before he went out on his own.

Hi Tenacious Peaches,

The Goo Goo Dolls is one of my favorite bands. I have seen them three times in concert. They definitely have great stage presence.

PS-I noticed that Johnny mentioned Simon and Garfunkel, The Concert in Central Park. That is a wonderful DVD as well. Paul Simon is a great songwriter.