Heather Kicked Off "Dancing"

RonJonSurfer

McCartney's Estranged Wife Gets the Boot on Reality Show

Heather Mills was voted off Dancing With The Stars Tuesday night.

Heather Mills has been kicked off the hit TV show Dancing With The Stars, despite winning over judges with her "great passion and fire" during a performance of the paso doble.

The estranged wife of Paul McCartney was voted off the program Tuesday night, after failing to impress viewers with her dancing alongside professional partner, Jonathan Roberts.

But in her farewell speech, Mills confessed she was "not surprised" by the results, before going on to thank her supporters for "raising a fortune" for her animal welfare charity and "saving hundreds of thousands of animals' lives" in the process.

Those still remaining in the celebrity contest include singers Billy Ray Cyrus and Joey Fatone, and boxer Laila Ali.

this show is a guilty pleasure of mine. I am a little shocked every time I hear Laila Ali talk, though. If I close my eyes, I swear it's a man.

I never liked Billy Ray Cyrus, but he's winning me over in this... he's being such a good sport and so cute about the whole thing - and he's really trying. At this point I'm hoping he wins.