Realitys.

Blue Fish

Please guys, gimme a brake! I'm not a Buddhist, I'm just stateing my opinions and what i belive. Come on, no one gives you the whole "good Lord what a nut" act when you state YOUR opinions. Just coz i happen to belive in God doesn't give you the right to offend me. Yes, I am offended when you make jokes about my religon and faith. Just because Christians don't fly planes into buildings doesn't mean we don't get angry or upset. Rant is now over. No more Jesus in any of my posts. Sorry, carry on...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, no one gives you the whole "good Lord what a nut" act when you state YOUR opinions.

Au contraire - THAT is the whole point of the 'Random Thougts ' forum - EVERYBODY GETS IT - can't handle it ? Stick to the music threads . I respect God as well , but I rarely feel the need to bring Him into my argumements to justify whatever I'm thinking HERE . Most others show the same courtesy - whatever they believe . References to God are usually light , well taken , and set aside in this sadly human realm . Sorry .

I don't like killing creatures either. Not because God had anything to do with their creation or anything. (I think there's more biology involved) I just don't feel good about ending the life of another living being - human, animal, bug. I'm terrified of cockroaches. But I don't want them dead... I just don't want them near me. :crazy: Shoo... scat! They're out to get me! :shocked: The cockroaches will inherit the earth. They were there with the dinosaurs!

Radhi, I don´t kill cockroaches neither... I just couldn´t ... :stars: :stars: :stars: I scream and call my husband to kill them or get rid of them or whatever he wants to do but yeeeeeeekkkkkk!!!!!!! :stars: :stars:

I killed mosquitoes though... you know, they can really hurt smetimes... :cool: