What are you eating or drinking?

Elvish

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has just occurred to me what a redneck I've become because I am drinking milk out of a mason jar. :doh:

Quick, look down - are you wearing shoes? If you're wearing shoes and your home doesn't have wheels, then you're not a redneck and it's okay.

Speaking of rednecks, I lived in Alpharetta, GA for 7 years. That's basically rich northern transplants, but I went along with my sister on her South Georgia trip when she was in 8th grade and when we got to the Florida state line....holy shite. I saw more trailer homes, Confederate flags, broke-down pickup trucks and people with less teeth than appendages than I thought was possible. That is some scary stuff down there. I couldn't wait to get back up north to the land of Starbucks.

fIN, sUBWAY IS ACTUALLY MY SECOND OR THIRD CHOICE FOR SANDWICHES. tOGO'S IS MY FIRST CHOICE. tHEIR MEAT IS BETTER AND THEY GIVE YOU MORE THAN 2 SLICES.

Marc, since you're in SoCal, you must be familiar with Submarina ...? Those are the best submarine sandwiches, bar none. Whenever I visit San Diego, I make it a point to have one for lunch one day. And the only place I know they exist is in So Cal.