Cool links and sites II

The Seeker

oooh :coolio: :bow:

I once posted a similar site with every episode of the Simpsons and Futurama :)

I hope this one will stay online longer ;) :grin:

PS: "Unfortunatly this video is not currently available in your country or region. We apologise for the inconvenience"

and they have whole movies too :) :crazy:

Edited by Guest
too good to be true

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh :coolio: :bow:

I once posted a similar site with every episode of the Simpsons and Futurama :)

I hope this one will stay online longer ;) :grin:

PS: "Unfortunatly this video is not currently available in your country or region. We apologise for the inconvenience"

and they have whole movies too :) :crazy:

I didn't get that message , Farin , but did see a note on the sign up form stating that videos are only for users in the US . However , perhaps if one could type in a legit Zip code , and if they don't check one's name to that Zip or the like , perhaps it could still work as I use a Yahoo! email address without jp or any other locator in it and the form doesn't ask for anymore residency info than that ... !? I wouldn't be surprised if there was some other security to keep foreigners/pirates out , though .

Anyone want to offer up a real zip code to try it out ? It needn't be yours . :D

they probably check it via the IP adresses, so giving them some zip code probably wouldn't change anything...

also, they probably don't do it to keep pirates out, but because they got the copyrights from some TV stations and production companies - but only for the US market...

I've already encountered that problem with a few other sites (Pandora comes to mind)

but thanks for thinking of me ;) :grin: