Cool links and sites II

The Seeker

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly , there is no rice shortage . It is just often grown primarily for export to developed countries , and thence to restaurants and diners , who haven't a problem with not eating it or reusing it and dismissing it to the garbage . Your good deeds are done in vain , for the most part .

I find it refreshing that people in such big corporations still have a sense of humour :) :)

I found a post about something that happened to me some years ago... :)

Some three years ago I was really broke and couldn´t buy my Kellogs for two months, so I decided I would write to Kellogs Spain, tell them I was a faithfull customer going through a bad period and, as I couldn´t afford their brand, I considered they should send me some to my house. Which they did!!! :laughing:

It was a joke we made one night with some friends but it worked! i got three packs of cornflakes delivered to my house... and we laughed a lot... :smile:

Oh good I get to tell my traumatic Santa story now...I remember my mom taking me to see Santa that was outside in front of the department store...as I slowly walked by with my mom....he sat up from his chair and said in a betrunken voice "come here little girl, come see Santa"....My mom pulled me away from him and we got the heck out of there!....I think she ended up telling the store manager about it too...not sure what happened after that...

Oh and Martin..that picture is soooooo wrong :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: but made me laugh out loud......

Edited by Guest