This or that II

Henry David

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither?!!!

How dare you not pertain to the rules of the game!

Candle sticks emit wax, revolvers, shoot bullets.

Wonderful comparison, kinda like Lost in Space or Bewitched . . . 'course, maybe you were comparing uncle Arthur to Dr. Smith, in which case I'd've picked uncle Arthur hands down because, quite simply, he was hilarious!

With proper rationality, shouldn't the question have been Lost in Space or Star Trek ? or . . .

The Bionic Woman orWonder Woman

or

Bewitched or Jeannie?

Maybe I don't understand this game, given the random nonsense set forth.

Rin-Tin-Tin or Lassie?

See? It's as easy as:

Night or day . . .

Undoubtedly Jeannie.

I realize that Samantha was smarter. But you see, Daren already loved Samantha yet that was not enough to keep her from casting spells upon him and allowing her family to have their way with him.

Major Nelson, on the other hand, had complete control of Jeannie. I mean, my Lord, he'd put her in a tiny bottle, yet, she still called him:

MASTER!

And No one can deny the simple fact that Jeannie was far sexier than Samantha. At least in my book.

Just to you. Candlestick and revolver are methods of murder in the game of Clue, therefore comparable in a this or that.

Lost in Space and Bewitched are both TV shows of the 60s , also viable.

Charlie's Angels and Bionic Woman are shows about smart, tough women, therefore comparable as well.

You worked my last good nerve a while ago by saying I dissed Neil Young. Don't do that ever again. Neil Young is the coolest person to ever have lived.

Neither?!!!

How dare you not pertain to the rules of the game!

Candle sticks emit wax, revolvers, shoot bullets.

Wonderful comparison, kinda like Lost in Space or Bewitched . . . 'course, maybe you were comparing uncle Arthur to Dr. Smith, in which case I'd've picked uncle Arthur hands down because, quite simply, he was hilarious!

With proper rationality, shouldn't the question have been Lost in Space or Star Trek ? or . . .

The Bionic Woman orWonder Woman

or

Bewitched or Jeannie?

Maybe I don't understand this game, given the random nonsense set forth.

Rin-Tin-Tin or Lassie?

See? It's as easy as:

Night or day . . .

while you are right in principle, imo especially in 'difficult' cases like having to choose a method of killing (or dying?), it's quite legitimate to stretch the rules a bit - sometimes this even can be the main source for amusement, which I hope you agree with me is the sole reason of F&G if not even the whole forum...

okay?

okay.

;)