What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brand New!!!Candy Apple REd :D:D:D And put some of your fantastic brownies on the front seat please and tk you. ;);)

Whatever will get me the most money when I sell it. Thanks, edna :grin:

I can´t post all that, it will collpase the threads... :angel:

But contact me at edna@hornofplenty.com

We are very short staffed at work right now, and I tried to find a sub to fill in for me but no luck...I like my co-worker very much and I'd feel guilty leaving her with all the work...I'm going to see if my girls would like to go to the concert...I know my youngest daughter likes Dylan...

I remember I missed Dylan once in the early/mid-eighties for the same reason as you, Laurie. I was working at a concert for a TV station (I think it was Johnny Thunders performing live that night...) when my ex showed up with tickets to see Dylan...

We are very short staffed at work right now, and I tried to find a sub to fill in for me but no luck...I like my co-worker very much and I'd feel guilty leaving her with all the work...I'm going to see if my girls would like to go to the concert...I know my youngest daughter likes Dylan...

Promise to take her out and get her fed and wasted ( hey ! it's girls - how much could it cost , anyway ?! ;) )