What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

...AND they have the equivilent of autobahns here ( just not ridiculously and dangerously fast is permitted ) Vroom ! Vroom ! ... :( ( imagine a little tear in his eye too )

And Shawna , as for fur , if a species that is not endangered is either raised or hunted for fur then where's the problem ? Gotta cull overpopulations , too , afterall . Fur is lovely . I know , I'm a barbaric dinosaur , but so be it . What's the difference with cattle , etc. raised for meat and hides ? Myself ? I'd love one of those big tacky buffalo hide ( with hair ) coats for winter that the Mounted police used to wear ... :cool:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Goodness me children today! What terrible manners, what do parents teach thier children about life now-a-days? What happened to good old fasioned manners and politeness? When will the youth of today realise they are much more likely to get what they want if they use eloquence and dinaty in their speech rather then "f*** this and F*** that". It's not right I tell you! Something has to be done, why can't parents smack they children now-a-days? What most the children need is a good kick up the backside. Youth, bah! :mad:

Summer school starts tomorrow. I'm excited to be going again, because I really enjoy it. But I hate that I have to be there 1/2 earlier than even the spring semester, which was too early anyway. This is going to cause me to haul my carcass out of bed at 5:45 a.m. I'll need a sh*t can reveille to accomplish that.

I have no idea what that is, but it made me snort out loud. :laughing:

I wake up at 5 and I can´t sleep anymore... so I get up and start my day, I have 3 hours for myself till breakfast is ready and the rest of the house gets up.

Sometimes I wish,

often I wish,

I could sleep at least until 7.30...

i applied for a job as poll clerk because we have a general election tomorrow. i got the call on monday to fill in as a last minute replacement and the form arrived on tuesday, telling me that i have to stay in the polling booth building from 7am until 10.30pm when the polls close. of course, requiring people to work these hours is pretty illegal but i'm happy to do it in the name of democracy and for an ample fee! however, it crossed my mind yesterday that this doesn't give me the opportunity to cast my own vote. so i just rang to enquire and it turns out that by accepting the position at late notice i have missed the chance to send in a postal vote so i've lost my vote! i'm seriously considering giving up the money to exercise my right to vote but i don't want to leave them down at the last minute. this is ridiculous! ireland is a first world country stuck in second world administration standards. grrrrr!

Gis, cant you vote at the polling place where you will be working? They let us vote over here at a polling place that is not your own if you have a good reason.

you'd think it wouldn't be that hard to arrange it, but no! by taking up the job after the postal deadline had passed, i gave up my vote, something which they ngected to tell me when they offered me the job. it would be so easy to arrange it but they just won't - so frustrating! ggrrr!