Videos and relation with the song

The song "The Reason" is why I posted this question. My theory on that vid. Hes found a reason to change who he use to be, which was a theif. His girlfriend would help him with his robberies..But he loves her and is willing to stop being a theif, once he does this last robbery. Thats my theory. :rockon:

I agree with Mindcrime, most videos are like that. I never saw that Madonna video "What it Feels Like for a Girl", but after hearing the song and hearing what was in the video, I wondered what robbing people and crashing a car had to do with the song.

I agree with Mindcrime, most videos are like that. I never saw that Madonna video "What it Feels Like for a Girl", but after hearing the song and hearing what was in the video, I wondered what robbing people and crashing a car had to do with the song.

Is that the song that starts off "it's normal for girls to wear jeans..." I've heard it, but only directly off the CD.

Actually, Mindcrime, I only heard the song once or twice and don't own the album, so I'm not sure how the lyrics go. I just know it has nothing to do with robbing banks or crashing cars, at least not literally. I remember there was a big scandal about that video being violent and the song is not about violence at all.

Peter Gabriel had some cool videos back in the 80's and they sort of related to the songs. My favorite was "Big Time"