Bruce Dumps Patti for 9/11 Widow?

RonJonSurfer

Bruce Springsteen's Marriage Over?

Friends of the rocker claim he's left his wife and has fallen for a 9/11 widow.

Bruce Springsteen has reportedly split from his wife of 20 years, Patti Scialfa, and started a new relationship with a 9/11 widow.

Friends of the rocker claim Springsteen and Scialfa have separated in secret, after he fell for another woman he met when he organized the September 11th telethon, America: A Tribute To Heroes.

A source tells the New York Post newspaper, "They're separated, but everyone has been sworn to secrecy. We're not supposed to talk about it."

Although Springsteen enjoyed a recent vacation with Scialfa and their three children; he has been spotted near his New Jersey home with the mystery woman.

Scialfa's mother Victoria tells the newspaper, "I don't know anything about it; I don't want to talk about it."

A rep for the singer has refused to comment.

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2006

Bruce Springsteen Denies Split

There were rumors that the star and Patti Scialfa were separated after 18 years together.

Veteran rocker Bruce Springsteen has denied reports he has split from Patti Scialfa, his wife of nearly two decades.

The star was said to have separated from Scialfa in secret, after he fell for a 9/11 widow he met when he organized the TV telethon, America: A Tribute To Heroes.

But Springsteen writes on his website, "Due to the unfounded and ugly rumors that have appeared in the papers over the last few days, I felt they shouldn't pass without comment.

"Patti and I have been together for 18 years - the best 18 years of my life. We have built a beautiful family we love and want to protect and our commitment to one another remains as strong as the day we were married."

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2006

These people so not know anything. I am waiting for the day they notice a blessing in disguise and decide to break up once the rumours start by blaming the papparazzi and saying how they caused unnecessary stress and tension and its all their fault.