Be Next of Kin to a Millionnaire

Levis

I got this email today:

Dear Friend,

All though this letter may appear as a surprise to you, but I will

appreciate if you can make out time to go through my message.

I am Barrister Dave Olarewaju a solicitor at law and personal attorney to my late client Mr.Radhika, a National of your country, He was formally a director with Kobe Steel Corporation company, a Japanese company that constructed the Liquidified Natural Gas Company in Eleme -River state Nigeria. My late client, his wife and their three children were involved in a motor accident along Sagbama express road Port Harcourt Rivers State Nigeria and

unfortunately the family died in the accident.

Prior to his death, my late client deposited $18.5 million (Eighteen million five hundred thousand united states dollars) with a security company in Europe.

The status now is that my client left no will or any information about his next of kin and since then I have made several inquiries to your country's Embassy to locate any of my late clients extended Relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.

If I inform the company of my late client about the fund, they will

definitely want to claim it from the security company. In view of this, I have decided to contact you to assist me in getting this fund from the security company since nobody has any knowledge of the deposited fund.

We can get the fund from the security company in Europe, since you have the same name with my late client; I will use your name to get all legal documents from the federal high court presenting you as the executor of my client's estate and also is next of kin, since I have his death certificate with me. I believe this is privileged information which I expect you to keep confidential and secret because of my profession.

The business will not take us time since all we need is to get the probate documents from the court which I will fax to the company to inform them that you are the next of kin to my client and beneficiary of the fund.

The deposited fund can be transferred direct to your bank account through the consultants of the security company in Europe as soon as we conclude the documentation process. I am ready to give you 40% of the total sum for your co-operation.

If you are willing to assist me in getting the funds which we both will benefit from, contact me through this email (dave_olarewaju@katamail.com) and also send me your full name/complete mailing address as I will need it for securing the legal documents in your name from the court as the next of kin to my late client. I will also need your direct telephone/fax numbers as I will like a faster communication medium.

Your soonest response is anticipated.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation

Barrister Dave Olarewaju

I must be fortunate. I rarely get junk mail. I get Orion Telescope ads all the time. I visited the Houston Astro's site once, and somehow, I get their weekly newsletter. Other than that, I get the stray so-and-so needs a transfusion or something along those lines.

I must be fortunate. I rarely get junk mail. I get Orion Telescope ads all the time. I visited the Houston Astro's site once, and somehow, I get their weekly newsletter. Other than that, I get the stray so-and-so needs a transfusion or something along those lines.

TRANSFUSION

Nervous Norvus

ZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM

Tooling down the hightway doing 79

I'm a twin pipe papa and I'm feelin fine

Hey man dig that was that a red stop sign-

(scrreeech-BANG!!tinkle)

Transfusion transfusion

I'm just a solid mess of contusions

Never never never gonna speed again

Slip the blood to me Bud

I jump in my rod about a quarter to nine

I gotta make a date with that chick of mine

I cross the center line man you gotta make time-

(scrreeech-BANG!!tinkle)

Transfusion transfusion

Oh man I got the cotton pickin convolutions

Shoot the juice to me Bruce

My foot's on the throttle and it's made of lead

But I'm a fast ridding daddy with a real cool head

I'ma gonna pass a truck on the hill ahead-

(scrreeech-BANG!!tinkle)

Transfusion transfusion

My red corpsuckles (sic) are in mass confusion

Pass the crimson to me Jimson

I took a little drink and I'm feelin right

I can fly right over everything everything in sight

There's a slow poking cat I'm gonna pass him on the right-

(scrreeech-BANG!!tinkle)

Transfusion transfusion

I'm a real gone paleface and that's no illusion

I'ma never never never gonna speed again

Pass the claret to me Barrett

A rollin down the mountain on a rainy day

Oh when you see me coming better start to pray

I'ma cuttin up the road and I'm the boss all the way-

(scrreeech-BANG!!tinkle)

Transfusion transfusion

Oh doc pardon me for this crazy intrusion

I'm never never never gonna speed again

Pump the fluid in me Louie

I'm burning up the highway early this morn

I'm passing everybody oh nothing but corn

Man outa my way I don't drive with my horn-

(scrreeech-BANG!!tinkle)

Transfusion transfusion

Oh nurse I'm gonna make a new resolution

I'm never never never gonna speed again

Put a gallon in me Alan

Oh barnyard drivers are found in two classes

Line crowding hogs and speeding jackasses

So rememmber to slow down today

Hey daddy-o

Make that type O huh

Atta-boy

(scrreeech-BANG!!tinkle)

Songfacts. On-line dictionnaries. Complete works of Victor Hugo. Ethimology pages.

In fact, what they offer to me is "Have a penis enhancer delivered to your door". I wonder how surprised I would be if someone knocked at my door offering me a penis enhancer...

:stars: :stars: :laughing: