Most repeated film quotes

Mike

• 1 month later...

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one---big hitter, the Lama---long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

I'm gonna be heads greens-keeper someday!

"This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff"

"Cannonball"

"This crowd has gone deadly silent, a Cinderella story outta nowhere. Former greenskeeper and now about to become the masters champion."

"Cinderella Boy"

"It's in the HOLE!!"

"Its just a flesh wound"

Which is a somewhat odd thing to say , when you think about it : what other kinds of physical wounds are there ?

" I never drink ...wine . "

" It's ... It's ALIVE ! "

" Here's looking at you , kid ."

" Heeere's Johnny ! "

" They're heeere ..."

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

"I'm your huckleberry."

"Daisy if you do."

"I see dead people."

"Yippee ki-yay, Motherf***er."

"Escuse me while I whip this out."