Your Photograph

Carl

If people want it, I could Photoshop a montage of all the Sfers who post a shot of themself here. In effect (depending on resolution, pose, lighting, we would appear to be all in the same place together. And if someone could put up some shots of SF shirts, I could put everyone in the shot in SF shirts, as well.

If you want to be included, use Laurie's shot as a template. Post a shot from just above the waist up, with a neutral background. Plan on leaving the shot in Photobucket, or whatever image storing source you use, for at least three or four weeks so we can accumulate shots from everyone here who wants to participate.

Look at me asking for a computer person, when we have our own professional photographer here! :doh:

I think it's a great idea!!! :)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes! What shall I do? My picture is in this thread... shall I copy the link and send it to you by pt, Ron?

[small]I can´t take another picture (I´d love to, I look awful in the one I posted) because I have no camera and all I get are friends with cameras in their cell phones...[/small]

Laurie, there was a time where I´d actually be in heaven surrounded by meds :laughing: now I just need to know I have some paracetamol somewhere in some bag or drawer... :cool:

Yes! What shall I do? My picture is in this thread... shall I copy the link and send it to you by pt, Ron?

No need for that. If it is in this thread, I will find it. Just don't remove any shots from your image bank for the next two weeks

It is Official!!!

If you want to be part of the SongFacts group portrait, submit your picture to this thread in the next two weeks. I will start putting it together on June 1st.

photo should be from mid-waist up (commonly called a bust shot) with a neutral color background (but I can work with anything.) The fewer distracting elements, the better. Use Laurie's picture in this thread as a template, but I suggest not using that bottom lighting (spooky) - but I can even work with that.

That's it. I think this will be cool, if my mental vision gets all the way to reality.

Me? Must've been the cowboy hat one? My son and I were goofing with the camera late in the afternoon (yeah after a few drinks!) on Thanksgiving. That one came out good, I posted it. I don't normally look that good. I was slightly tipsy. ;)

Me? Must've been the cowboy hat one? My son and I were goofing with the camera late in the afternoon (yeah after a few drinks!) on Thanksgiving. That one came out good, I posted it. I don't normally look that good. I was slightly tipsy. ;)

Car, the babes usually looked that good when I was slightly tipsy. You're too modest.