Flash : RonJonSurfer Lives With 2 Teens

RonJonSurfer

Do them a favor and don't have a preconceived idea of how teens typically act. Half of the fights I have with my parents start because they expect me to act a certain way, so they reprimand me about it when I don't even do anything. The other half start because I run a prostitution ring.

Luckily for my kids, I already run a prostitution ring, so that's OK. Thanks for the advice though...I think the hardest part is not thinking they should act like I did as a teen. Things that were acceptable for a city boy turned teener in the 70's, just won't cut it in todays society.

The other half start because I run a prostitution ring.

it's 5.20am and i'm sitting alone in my paper-thin-walled apartment laughing aloud to myself. chris, you are hilariously funny.

btw good luck rj - my mum has managed to get through the teenage years of four children, of which i was undoubtedly the most challenging. but she carried it off effortlessly and i'm sure you will too - you seem to be very together which is important as a parent.

It's 11:30 pm here and John just went to bed. Tomorrow at age 13, I'll give him his present...an IPod mini!! That should score me some points with him. My oldest turns 16 in another 20 days and there are many young girls lurking about. Carly seems to be the current fave on his hit parade.

Do them a favor and don't have a preconceived idea of how teens typically act. Half of the fights I have with my parents start because they expect me to act a certain way, so they reprimand me about it when I don't even do anything. The other half start because I run a prostitution ring.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Well, ..... no. Can't top , or add to that ... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :rockon: