Acoustic Alanis this summer....

RonJonSurfer

Alanis Going Acoustic On Summer Tour

As exclusively revealed here last month, Alanis Morissette will embark on her first acoustic tour this summer in support of a newly recorded acoustic edition of her landmark 1995 debut album, "Jagged Little Pill." The tour will begin June 7 in Toronto, to be followed by the Maverick album six days later. The set will be sold exclusively by Starbucks for the first six weeks.

"We'll play the album from start to finish," the artist told Billboard recently of the summer jaunt, "although we'll probably play around some with the order. We'll also throw in some other songs from the last 10 years." Morissette added she is in no way saying goodbye to these songs: "I'll be playing them until I'm dead."

a friend of mine went to see her last week here in munich and she was very disappointed. she tought her voice was better live than on recording but her showmanship waslacking, for example between every song the lights were turned completely down so you couldn't see her at all and she hardly talked at all! that said i still love jagged little pill, it was a real coming of age album for me.

As a five year old, i had the jagged little pill tape. when i was around eight, it died, so a year ago i bought the cd, and fell in love again.

now, her hair is gone, and she's happy. the music isn't that good. her voice is still great, though. :(