Guess Who!

edna

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TUF, first one... could it be Ginger Baker? It´s at his beginnings, I guess... I though it was french artist Boris Vian...

The last one is Richard McGuire, who played the bass guitar with Liquid Liquid! That one I´m sure... and as for Ginger Baker too, I found a picture of his early days in my rock encyclopaedia... he´s got a little bit more hait but I´m sure it´s him...

TUF, first one... could it be Ginger Baker? It´s at his beginnings, I guess... I though it was french artist Boris Vian...

The last one is Richard McGuire, who played the bass guitar with Liquid Liquid! That one I´m sure... and as for Ginger Baker too, I found a picture of his early days in my rock encyclopaedia... he´s got a little bit more hait but I´m sure it´s him...

Well, your definately right about the Ginger Baker picture! It's him when he was really really young. But as to the Richard Mcguire thing...I know him as Ra Mcguire from Trooper...one in the same?

Get back to me on that edna!

But for now, here's the new picture:

What band?

refused.gif

You´re sooo right, Trampled!!! :doh: :doh: I knew this guy was R. Mc Guire coz I saw his pic in a muisc magazine and that´s all the info I had about him. So I asked a friend and he said its name was Richard and he played the bass with Liquid Liquid. Now that you say that it´s not Richard but "Ra" and he´s from Trooper I googled and I see they´re not the same person. Shame on me!

I don´t know who the band is... the Kinks? I´ll look in my encyclopaedia (they have the old pics!) to see if I recognize them.

Good game, TUF!

I never heard of Refused... I´ll google... and the new picture is Marcy Playground, oui? I cheated, I´ll tell you later why!!!

I found that same picture yesterday as I was surfing... I don´t remember what I was looking for, but I had it in the memory of the computer so I came back and saw the name of the band...

Shame on me!

Post another one, TUF, I promise to be a good girl...