Sign in to follow this  
Mr Taxman

Any Weezer fans here?

Weezer are great!! :rockon: I liked Pinkerton and the Green album. Something just so melancholy about Rivers' voice. Buddy Holly, tired of sex, Undone - sweater song, Hash pipe, Crab, Simple pages and Island in the sun are my faves :D

Cool, in my opinion "The Blue Album" is pretty much flawless. I never get tired of listening to it. I also loved Pinkerton, but "The Green Album" came as a bit of a disappointment to me, as did Maladroit. I'm just hoping they can go back to the roots of "The Blue Album" on their upcoming 5th album.

Yeah, I like Weezer.

A couple of years ago I went to see a Deftones concert at the Rialto Theatre when they came to Tucson and they did a cover of "Say It Aint So"...it was pretty cool, almost as good as the original.

Almost ;) The Deftones also did an awful cover of Duran Duran's "The Chauffeur" which almost gave me a heart attack. Never do that to a New Romantic fan =:P

Oh yeah. Weezer! Blue :headphones:

I really like Weezer!

I love the Blue album too! but my favourite songs by them are probably Buddy holly, the Sweater song, Hash Pipe (the video is class) :afro: and Tired of Sex, I havn't been listening to them that long, so I wanna hear some more.. :)

I got a hold of a DVD with a bunch of music videos directed by Spike Jonze. There are 2 Weezer videos on there, including "Buddy Holly," which is really funny and harkens back to Happy Days before Fonzie jumped the shark. Worth a rental if you haven't seen it.

Maladroit is one of best album names of all time--as well one of the best albums. Dope Nose is so good, my 88-year-old father grooved to it. (I played it at my nephew's birthday party.) I'm sorry but Weezer rocks!!!