The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #237

Lucky

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked them, I just didn't like them as much as the ones I voted for. :P

You don't have to explain yourself to me or something like that ;)

I know that my taste in music is currently a bit in the minority here, that's a bit frustrating at times, but over all not a bad thing :)

Don't let it frustrate you, marvelous Martin. I occasionally get sick to freaking death of the dusty old dinosaurs that seem to make the ten week after week but as I always preach, there is a reason that they make it. Personally, I love the tens because they help me learn about new music. Even when my sentimental heart tells me I have to vote for a dusty old dinosaur because it has specific memories attached to it, I really get more of a thrill from hearing a new song I never would have heard before.

I was excited because I think you were the only one to vote for my This Life song. You rock, dude. :rockon:

Suck it, Rocky. I loved the Slash song and voted for it. :neener:

my two nominations got a fantastic 20 points together - with 19 by myself... and they are great songs too :P

I might as well nominate some obscure German songs next week, the results can't really get worse, can they ;)

I think they did better than mine, Martin... :laughing: :laughing: :thumbsup:

We are selective... :cool: ;)

I'm sorry that my list is more often than not filled with those dusty old dinosaurs (I really do feel badly about that) .... but then, I am a bit of a dusty old dinosaur. ;) Although I don't often vote for newer songs doesn't mean I don't like them. It just means that it usually takes several listens for me to be able to put a song on my list. But I love being introduced to new music, and if you've expanded my musical horizons, then that's a good thing, right? Right? Right. :D

I'm sorry that my list is more often than not filled with those dusty old dinosaurs (I really do feel badly about that) .... but then, I am a bit of a dusty old dinosaur. ;) Although I don't often vote for newer songs doesn't mean I don't like them. It just means that it usually takes several listens for me to be able to put a song on my list. But I love being introduced to new music, and if you've expanded my musical horizons, then that's a good thing, right? Right? Right. :D

Right. Specially when I agree with every single word you say... :cool:

sfc1a-1.png

The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #237

1. All You Need is Love - The Beatles (1967)

2. Five To One - The Doors (1968)

3. Baby, Now That I've Found You - The Foundations (1967)

4. Cortez The Killer - Neil Young (1975)

5. Billion Dollar Babies - Alice Cooper (1973)

6. An Old Fashioned Love Song - Three Dog Night (1971)

7. I Melt With You - Modern English (1982)

8. My Eyes Adored You - Frankie Valli (1974)

9. Words Of Love - The Mamas & The Papas (1966)

10. Young Girl - Gary Puckett And The Union Gap(1968)

:headphones: