The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #190

Lucky

I'm very happy to see my Floyd song made it in. It's one of my favorites. I was afraid it wouldn't do well at all or I would have nominated it ages ago. Thanks for voting on it guys. I know it's not one of their most popular songs but it's always been one of my personal favorites.

Pink Floyd's worst song is better than 85% of the music out there, so while it's not one of the 6 songs on The Wall I like, I'll vote for it over a lot of other songs.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pink Floyd's worst song is better than 85% of the music out there

I love the Floyds, I've been a real fan when I was a teen and an adult, I still am a fan, but I disagree. There's plenty of very good music around. Part of it is some of Pink Floyd's music :cool:

And while I'm here I'd like to point that [bigger]THE ROLLING STONES ARE THE BEST ROCK AND ROLL BAND IN THE WORLD!!! [bigger][/bigger]

:rockon: :rockon: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :rockon: :beatnik:

Well maybe edna. Their just not a favorite of mine ;)

I like their music and always have. Some of it I like a lot but I don't think they'd make it into my most loved top 5 groups.

But thats why we love SF, everyones tastes in music here is varied and awesome :coolio:

^ Have you people lost your minds? It is well documented that Tenacious mother loving D is the greatest band in the world. :rockon:

My heartfelt apologies go to Grandmaster Melle Mel. I had listened to all the noms but ran short on time to actually vote. Obviously, my old school rapping self would have voted White Lines comfortably into the ten. Next time, folks.

I am tickled that Celine and ABBA still got a few points even in my absence. Long live cheese!

sf_songfactorschoicetop10.jpg

The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #190 for the week ending 1st November 2009

1. Spooky - Classics IV (1968)

2. Never Been Any Reason - Head East (1974)

3. Tell Her No - The Zombies (1964)

4. Mother - Pink Floyd (1979)

5. Sugar Magnolia - Grateful Dead (1970)

6. Immigration Man - Crosby & Nash (1972)

7. Stop Draggin' My Heart Around - Stevie Nicks & Tom Petty (1981)

8. I Like To Rock - April Wine (1979)

9. Shiny Happy People - R.E.M. (1991)

10. Waterfalls - TLC (1994)

:headphones: