Yoko Ono Wants John Lennon's Killer To Stay In Jail

Mike

Sirhan Sirhan probably didn't kill RFK

It was big news for like.... 12 hours

Real forensics and just practical thinking went into it.

It's not speculation like the JFK stuff

An audio recording records more shots being fired than sirhan sirhan's clip contained.

and the wound doesn't match up with the distance Sirhan Sirhan was

Conspiracy?!

Sirhan Sirhan...isn't he the guy that ran straight up to RFK, fired three shots from point-blank range, and was then tackled by Secret Service agents (and Rosie Grier) before he could get off a fourth!?....and it was all caught on videotape!?

Or am I thinking of some other psycho Kennedy killer?

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :doh:

Conspiracy?!

Sirhan Sirhan...isn't he the guy that ran straight up to RFK, fired three shots from point-blank range, and was then tackled by Secret Service agents (and Rosie Grier) before he could get off a fourth!?....and it was all caught on videotape!?

Or am I thinking of some other psycho Kennedy killer?

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :doh:

That´s him, Sammy. I was 11 years old and I saw it on TV too. I remember the pictures on the newspapers. I remember what he said, why he did what he did.

I also remember I was having some chinese food when I learned about it and I was so sick -cause I was very sad- that I didn´t have chinese food for some 15 years or more... :P

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You know... sometimes you drink something and then you´re so sick you can´t even smell than drink for years... :shades:

Well, the same happened to me with Chinese food... :P

And yes, he was the coolest and the most handsome Kennedy... it was very sad that he didn´t stand a chance... he might have been a good president too.