cutiepie pound those horsekeys

Red Fish

Now you've done it Nammy.

That's a song, I believe from a Marx Brothers film. I can picture the girls, playing and singing, and I don't remember which film it was. I probably originally saw it 35 years ago, it periodically pops into my head, and stays for days. Thanks a lot. It's actually pretty catchy, I've posted it before myself. Exactly why, I don't know.

;)

Was it Stooges? You are probably right. I can picture the scene though, clear as a bell. And I am still singing that freakin' song.

I think it was called the Alphabet Song, cause it starts over with every letter. I'm currently on G.

Edited by Guest
dang it!

No, I wasn't in your office, but I've seen that picture before. If I remember right, you are standing in the lobby or balcony of the Rialto Theater. Yes?

I grew up going to the movies there. ;) Very cool picture, by the way!

Edited by Guest

No, I wasn't in your office, but I've seen that picture before. If I remember right, you are standing in the lobby or balcony of the Rialto Theater. Yes?

I grew up going to the movies there. ;) Very cool picture, by the way!

Ahhhhh, I get it! You have been to the place depicted in the painting. Got it! Yes, you are right. That is the mezzanine of the Rialto. Sadly, it is no longer open. It is available to be rented out, though.

Thanks for the compliment on the painting. It was painted by a friend who I miss a lot. She lives in Canada now. Hi Tabitha, wherever you are!