Your Favorite Thread

MindCrime

I've never really started a thread, unless the creative writing stuff and the Get the word out counts. If they do, then everything I've written in the creative writing because people seem to enjoy it and I usually get good feedback.

This is my favorite ultra-serious thread I've posted.

The son of god, his poor by-the-spirit-knocked up mama, and his step daddy the carpenter, I came across that t'other day whenst I was feeling nostalgic for old posts.

You are very brave to share your past. I had some time of a crappy home existence myself. I think that's why we gravitate to one another. You are a statue and we all pray to your big toe.

As pour moi, I like my literature songs thread because people are being nice and contributing and no one has told any one they suck, etc. Being nice is groovy kids.

I can't really tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but my views tend to be pretty regular, it's just that most people here aren't my age.

I realise that by the types of retorts I was getting in some other thread: Everyone else read so much younger and high-strung whilst yours was composed and funny :beatnik:

It just dawned on me that my favourite threads are the ones where I am right... and that's a lot of topics :cool: