Christmas Wishes

Kevin

I wish Kevin would take a flying %##@ off a 100-foot high cliff and land on his g0**&&! %@%* and snap it in two, and get his @## eaten by a &*#@*^% grizzly bear while he's bending over trying to find his %@%*.

Oh, and a Merry Christmas to all.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

I think I can manage most of that ,Sammy , but the grizzy may be a bit of a stretch- let's not get silly now ... :laughing: :laughing:

I wish Shawna would change her avatar , too . I'm getting a bit sick of looking at that particular pose of that dude too ! How about it Shawna ? A Christmas present for ol' Kevy ? :angel: :D

I wish Shawna would change her avatar , too . I'm getting a bit sick of looking at that particular pose of that dude too ! How about it Shawna ? A Christmas present for ol' Kevy ? :angel: :D

Kevy, you do remember how long you said it took you to post those photos of yourself with that guy from that TV show, right? It takes me approximately 4 times that long to get a picture into avatar size and have it still look halfway decent. I can, however, use one of the ones I have used in the past, unless those offended your delicate senses as well?

Or - is there somebody out there who knows a quick way to edit a photo down to the correct size? I have another photo I could use, but the rest of the band would have to be cropped out and the pixels sized down, etc. Volunteers?

I accept! :)

There's a photo of the band on SF "Songwriter Interviews" section, here's the quick link: Roger's interview .

And what I'd like to have is just Roger, who is the guy squatting in front, just a head shot... like in a school photo. Make sense?

Thanks :) oh, then it needs to be cut down to avatar size... which is the part I really really have trouble with...

the cutting down wasn't the problem... more the opposite

the actual picture was a bit small to cut it down to his head, so I had to zoom in first, which makes it a bit grainy :P

rogerclynesmalluq2.jpg

maybe it's not that noticable if it's used as avatar, but if you have a bigger picture it would be better :)

• 2 weeks later...