Slash Wants You To Share His Green

RonJonSurfer

Slash Goes Green

"People need to think more about the loss of energy and actually do something about it."

Former Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash has urged the public to follow his example and live a greener lifestyle.

The musician endeavors to save water and live in an environmentally-friendly manner, and insists the rest of the population should be more ecologically aware.

He says, "People need to think more about the loss of energy and actually do something about it."

"For me, I try to turn off the faucet when I am brushing my teeth and I try and remember to close the refrigerator door."

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2006

"For me, I try to turn off the faucet when I am brushing my teeth and I try and remember to close the refrigerator door."

^Now, how many things are wrong with this sentence? Let's count...and maybe add a few tips for old Slash. We'll start with the obvious...

1. First of all, Slash doesn't brush his teeth...ever. So, that's just a flat-out lie.

2. Close the refrigerator door?! If you don't close it, then all your food will spoil. Snap out of it, Slash; you're not Axl, for Chrissakes! :doh:

3. I can think of, ohhhh...a MILLION other things that you can do to "save the planet". I won't name them all here, but these two just don't cut it.

4. Doesn't Slash smoke about 12 packs of cigarettes a day?!

5. Try telling Scott Weiland to stop littering the world with his little bits of tinfoil and plastic syringes. These substances take thousands of years to organically breakdown.

6. How many gas-guzzling cars do you own, Saul? About 50?

7. Dude, you didn't once mention recycling all those empty J.D. bottles you leave on stage.

8. Buy some machine guns from Steven Adler and REALLY take a stance against the people and organizations that are destroying the Earth.

9. Start planting oxygen-supplying trees; stop smoking them.

10. Start banging that noted environmental advocate, Pamela Anderson; everybody else in the industry has.

11. Quit getting sh*tfaced every single night and puking your guts out in the toilet. Each flush uses between 2 and 5 liters of precious water.

12. Take an example from Axl. Just PROMISE to release an album but don't actually do it. This will surely cut down on the use of petroleum and plastics used for making CD's.

These are just a few tips for Slash and anybody else out there who wants to help save the world.

Thank you for listening.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester: