Family Values Tour 2007

RonJonSurfer

My son had to work and was upset that he missed The Warped Tour this past weekend:

Englishtown, NJ

Raceway Park

Bands Playing

A Static Lullaby, Alkaline Trio, All Time Low, Amber Pacific, As I Lay Dying, Bad Religion, Bayside, Biffy Clyro, Big D and the Kids Table, Bleed The Dream, Bless The Fall, Boys Like Girls, Chiodos, Cinematic Sunrise, Circa Survive, Coheed and Cambria, Cute Is What We Aim For, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Envy On The Coast, Escape The Fate, Evaline, Family Force Five, Gallows, Hawthorne Heights, Hot Rod Circuit, IainTerry band, It Dies Today, K-OS, kaddisfly, Killswitch Engage, Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, MC Chris, Meg and Dia, Monty Are I, My American Heart CA, New Found Glory, Paramore, Parkway Drive, Pepper, POS, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Revolution Mother, So They Say, Still Remains, Street Drum Corps, The Almost, The Confession, The Fabulous Rudies, The Fold, The Matches, The Rocket Summer, the spill canvas, The Starting Line, The Toasters, The Unseen, The Vincent Black Shadow, Throwdown, Tiger Army, Underoath, Valencia, Warped Tour

Last night he couldn't get tickets for Deep Purple at Radio City Music Hall...I think Vanilla Fudge opened for them.