With Love From Paul to Heather

RonJonSurfer

Paul McCartney Sends Flowers to Heather Mills

The rock star's estranged wife is a contestant on Dancing With The Stars.

Paul McCartney and estranged wife Heather Mills are still friends and the former Beatle sent a bouquet of flowers in support of the former model's debut on reality TV show Dancing With The Stars.

Despite media reports of a bitter battle between the pair - who split last year after four years of marriage - Mills insists relations between her and McCartney are amicable, and blames the rocker's lawyers for dragging out their divorce.

She told talk show host Larry King Tuesday night about McCartney's gift: "It was nice.

"There was a card that read, 'Dear Mommy, love Daddy and Beatrice.'

"We still have a friendship, it's just the lawyers who are nasty. Not on my side, but on his side. There's one woman.

"The lawyer, Fiona Shackleton, wants to drag it out to fill her pockets. She has said some mean things. She wants to make it as difficult as possible."

She adds of her split from McCartney, "I still love him. He's the father of my child. But you can love someone and not be right for each other and have to move on.

"It's like a death. You marry someone because you are madly in love. We had a beautiful child after I'd had ectopic pregnancies and a miscarriage.

"We were together for seven years. We tried and tried and tried. But sometimes you have to say, 'It's not working.'"

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2007