Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Joe

What does your signature mean?

Mindcrime, the one you have now is very good. But the fact that you end it with a :puppyeyes: makes me think you're depressed... :P till I see it's just part of the joke

This is a fun game in the moment, but if your signature changes posts no longer make sense. Maybe if we quoted the sig we are talking about...

Always took candy from strangers

Edna is either very trusting or very adventurous }:|

"Show me a man with his two feet planted firmly on the ground and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants off."

It appears that Uncle Joe has the opposite problem... he can't get his pants back on. This leads to the conclusion that his feet ARE in fact planted firmly on the ground.

I remember finding out about you

Everyday my mind is all around you....

Oh, that's from a song... but what was the song? :doh: I can't remember now... maybe it's from "Rose Garden"? Or "Bittersweet Symphony"? Wait, it's a hit from the eighties... no, no, no, it's Madonna!

:P I'd swear I heard that line before... :/

In any case, it means that Laurie has also forgotten about the song as she remembers finding out about it... next time tie a string around your finger, Laurie... :shades:

I remember finding out about you

Everyday my mind is all around you....

Oh, that's from a song... but what was the song? :doh: I can't remember now... maybe it's from "Rose Garden"? Or "Bittersweet Symphony"? Wait, it's a hit from the eighties... no, no, no, it's Madonna!

:P I'd swear I heard that line before... :/

In any case, it means that Laurie has also forgotten about the song as she remembers finding out about it... next time tie a string around your finger, Laurie... :shades:

"Day After Day" - Badfinger

"Day After Day" - Badfinger

:shades:

I have to agree with Uncle Joe... :shades:

I was joking, Ron... :shades:

Farin said:Resist Peer Pressure!

All the cool kids are doing it

Edited by Guest

My signature has no real meaning, I don't think. It's a line from a song I really love, and I think there's a universal truth to it. Sometimes it isn't anyone's specific fault when a relationship, be it romantic or just platonic, falls apart - sometimes you just don't see things the same way.