is having alot of albums a good or bad thing?

elie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dat's true.

You know, this kind of--language partly contributed to me leaving a forum.

This might sound rather stupid, but it used to be a really nice forum, (about the Who of course :grin:) and even though I didn't post much it was full of nice and intelligent conversations about the music....now it's just OMG Pete's butt is soo hawt XD, and lots of fangirlish drool and fanfiction and whole pages filled with leet-speak and just pointless stuff in general.

I'm not one for too strict rules and don't-you-go-offtopic-or-else-you'll-be-banned-stuff, but that was too much.

Right. I had to get this off my (hawt) chest. :P

It's from the greatest holiday movie of all time, A Christmas Story. The fudge reference is from a scene where Ralphie, the boy who is the main character of the film, and his father, a man who is notorious for his foul language, change a flat tire on the side of the road. Ralphie loses the nuts and bolts in the snow. As they show them flying through the air in slow motion, we see Ralphie shout out "Oh fudge!" In a brilliant voice over, you hear the grown up Ralphie say, "Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word!" It's the greatest scene ever in the history of cinema.