Oasis-like song?

The Seeker

I saw this music video on TV about a year or two ago, and the song sounded very much like Oasis; while I didn't recognise it, I was certain that it was them. In the end it wasn't them, but some other band, it might also have been a collaboration between two bands (this one band feat. another band), but in any case it didn't mention Oasis or any of their members.

Now, I remember nothing about both song and video, but I'm wondering whether they ever performed under another name, or if Liam Gallagher, as I'm still convinced that it was him singing, ever recorded songs with another band.

Yes, I do realise that this is not much information. :crazy:

I found a fan site with a list of all collaborations:

1. Death In Vegas - Scorpio Rising

2. Echo & The Bunnymen - Nothing Lasts Forever

3. The Jam - Carnation

4. The Prodigy - Shootdown

5. The Seahorses - Love Me And Leave Me

6. The Verve - Come On

It's difficult...Youtube has only live versions of some of the songs, but it's hard to tell from them if they're what I'm looking for. I managed to download some songs from LimeWire, though.

I haven't found Carnation and Shootdown, and Nothing Lasts Forever isn't the song either (it's too slow, and the singer doesn't sound much like Liam Gallagher but that's the one thing I remember vividly), but it could be both the Verve's and the Seahorses' song.

Maybe if I do manage to find proper videos for them...

Thanks for your help!